It seems that even the greatest minds of our generation have struggled with how to fold a fitted sheet. The elasticized edges make it a far trickier job than folding a simple flat sheet – and Zipsheets are no different. With the top sheet sewn into the fitted sheet, and with a convenient zip the process for Zipsheets is mostly the same. So read our handy guide on how to fold a fitted sheet to find out how you can conveniently store your Zipsheets.
Why are fitted sheets beneficial?
Fitted sheets help preserve the longevity of your mattress by ensuring the sheet doesn’t become untucked and slide off during the night. They stretch smoothly across the bed so that the surface you’re sleeping on is even and comfortable for everyone, even those with super sensitive skin. And most importantly, they really simplify making the bed.
What’s different with Zipsheets?
Zipsheets take everything that’s good about a regular fitted sheet, and make it even more accessible for people of any age.
How do I fold a regular fitted sheet?
The process for folding a regular fitted sheet and a Zipsheets set is fairly similar. To fold a standard fitted sheet:
- Hold the sheet lengthwise and inside-out
- Fold the corner in your right hand over the corner in your left hand (or vice versa if you are left-handed)
- Straighten out any crumples or creases with your hands
- Bring the front bottom corner up to meet the two corners already in your hand, and fold it over once again
- Straighten out any creases or crumples with your hands
- Bring the final corner up to meet the other corners, and fold it over so that all corners are neatly folded together
- Place the sheet on a table or any other flat surface
- Fold the top third down and the bottom third up to make a narrow rectangle or you can go one step further and fold width-ways to make a neatly folded rectangle
How do I fold a Zipsheet?
You use exactly the same process to fold a Zipsheet set, except we recommend zipping up both sides first before turning inside out.
Order your Zipsheets now
You use exactly the same process to fold a Zipsheet set, except we recommend zipping up both sides first before turning inside out. Order your Zipsheets now
Everyone stays safe, snug, and comfortable with our unique Zipsheets. They come in a range of colours — and are made out of 100% cotton or flannelette for every sized bed, including cots and bunk beds.
The Zipsheets range is only available online here, so order yours today. You’ll wonder why you didn’t get them sooner.